Sunday, August 10, 2008

Most Memorable Bitsian Moments

1-1


It was July 25th 2003.Seventeen times I had Space Odessey around the Sun.On that red letter day I started off to an adventure,to the then dream of premature mind, The milky way amidst No Man's Land -BITS pilani.I have a strange habit of scaring my room mates with my skunky
mannerisms , which took toll on the mind of my only room mate here S.J.Dheeraj reddy.The first day itself, He tried to spray some deodrant, I warned him not to use them if he wants to stay in RAM 305.The more you observe him , the more you will get confused. I wonder sometimes that
he might have swallowed a question bank before coming to pilani.He no sooner fled away to another room within a few days am as usual lonely in my room. Ghoting was the then my cup of tea and when comprees neared, I used to ghot in class rooms during late nights and one fine
midnight, I completed my nite study and on my way through 3160 , a bird went past and i Thought of some desperate crow or some hungry pegion. But contrary to my imagination, It was an owl.May be becoz of not having bath for a week( Only a week!!) the poor thing mite have sensed a dead rat odour from me and chased all through the Fd3 till i came out.Even though it was dead rubber contest, My limbs took sweat bathe despite a shivering winter.The dawn of my Bitsian memories have begun.



1-2

Days were strolling past cheesily.Only time can get you gud frends and one fine evening, When i sat in my frend's room( They allowed me becoz i tuk bath just 2 days back :D)a small puppy (a real one not OUR puppy) entered the room wagging its tail. I carrassed it and it became my
good frend within a few days. The diet of JUGU (JUGU stands for junior gucha :D) started with a boiled egg early in the morning and During noon time Egg rice was served followed by a cadbury variety and in the night another Egg meal is dined. In nite time it used to sleep on my
Roomie's Cozy towel who shoos it in the morning to my bed.As time went by, The chowki in Ram feeling envious, jealous and much more incliined to thought that two dogs cant stay in a room, shooed it away to far far worlds. May my Jugu rest in peace. The End of semister, people were forming their own colonies called wings to survive the next year and i was left alone. Hoping for a friend of friendless, One day , The hope relinquished its form in form of Srikanth and Guru who wanted me for their 12th person. Even that offer took my by surprise, That was the dawn of The most beautiful Bitsian life with 12 oddball Asses named in future as Beagles.


2-1

Winning the most Royal dual in pilani, I stepped into my first semister as a senior.It was the day of registration and i having got Pr around 850 decided to go on indian punctuality.When I went past Ipc one more guy called pradeep followed me and We recieved a warm welcome from
basudev Munshi, We continued our Registration. Later we were asked to meet the Dean of Arcd R.K.Mittal, an apostle in our college and a man with sarcastic sense of humor.When we reached there another friend of mine , Rajababu was waiting to get a mock on his face. No sooner we
entered, We recieved red carpet welcome carrying message, "Your registration is cancelled. You Can go home happily now". I thought my ears might have acted strangely but after hearing the same for second time, My pants almost got wet (:D). The guy who followd me Pradeep broke
into tears, Probably crocodile tears,was persuaded by dean to stay calm and assured to get reservation tickets in time.Later we came to know that We entered for registration into room alloted for juniors and they concluded our intention for dong so was to harrass juniors. I almost
fainted on hearing their extrapolation and may be if am weak hearted I would have got convolutions.After two days, Our registration was cancelled and We were given Late registration permission.This memorable incident will be imprinted on my mind as long as i remember am student from BITS -pilani.


2-2

Having made an 8 plus cgpa without any difficulty, more inclined to laziest way of life, I started this semister safely unlike last semister.Almost the entire semister was dull but for only one course SPM which i felt freely during exams. I expected my marks after writing the exam and it was during comprees time, I was so determined to make it an A. It was a rainy day before compre and all the hostels were having terrible power cut. My determination to crack it reached to zenethic heights and i and my frend tuk a ride to refli in rain carrying an umbrella.Inspired by me every one of my wingies followed.Many of my wingies got raped in the course and I thanked GOD for putting me not among them. When they started making gibberish noise , I told them that they were disturbing my zeal and I moved to a corner and started ghoting. In the night the pre compre marks were put up and Every one told me to go through them. I was very much impressed for their care and their affection to remind me of goig through them. Their Affection drove me to the notice board and i saw all my wingies marks and thanked again God for keeping me safe above them and wen through my marks.For a moment I felt am dead and again taking a huge breath I saw my marks and found my self a way below my wingies and I reminded my self y my frends asked me to go through my marks. I broke my cell fone in frustration ,in agony and not knowing what to do in that abyss of irony, I slept. I made that course A cool D grade and it was the beginning of my era of D grades which filled my other half of my cg card.


3-1


After a disastrous semister, Practice school saved my cg to some extent.My room was digitalized with the addition of my computer.My affinity towards computer games broke her barriers when I fell in love with Lan gaming especially medal of honor allied assault (MOHAA). My affinity was so contagious that every one in our bhawan wooed with it the entire semister. Server is hosted almost all the day and is multicasted as MOHAA on 10.84 and many fell prey to it. Of course Mohaa ruled, My typical way of getting marks through Rechecks reigned as well. It was Mid term test for EMT exam and I got paper and found my mark 12 marks below av.Debasish Bandhopadhyay ( Y Bongs keep this much confusing names like Germans I wonder (no offense)) was the prof who "Taught" the course and he was about to leave. I blocked him. His frown was evidently seen just like a man showing his agony when he accidentally stepped on cow excreta (:D). He calmy sat in his staff room and I argued with him patiently.I almost was successful in convincing him and got around 28 marks extra added. The lust for marks never allow me feel embarassed and so when he was about to stand up to leave, I took from my pocket tut papers which he awarded numero uno zuc and zuc. His Face was now clearly visualised as a man wearing new blazer and accidentally sitting on a bubble gum.His anger has overcome his patience and at once he shouted Get out. Get out of my sight and I ran with speed of light :)


3-2


This semister is specially dedicated to Physics apogee and most memorably Juniors. My passion towards animations turned to be a blessing in disguise as I found so many frends.My back wing juniors recieve a special mention in my Bitsian life. My room was a no man's land till then, but my cartoon film hobby drove these hobbits to my cave and suddenly it became much densely populated than bangladesh.Every one of us enjoyed the movies all the day and in the nite times a huge gathering of these ignited minds took place in Rasheed's room. The teaching of probability mainly with playing cards almost entertained every one of them and Lit, a game for Bitsian nights became renaissance.Every one of them luv to play and we played till the cards dozed.My first lesson about the greatest Lan game ever- AOE -happened under able guidance of these people.By the end of the semister These people got their CGPA totally raped and many dualites were provided with attractive duals (:D). The next memorable moment is twilite star count on the top of Astro club with I and my gud frend Amar.The ever enthusiastic vardhan amar and I were floating on october sky in the month of March is a moment to reconcile.If i exclude my last semister, This is the happiest semister for me in my Bitsian Life.


4-1

Welcome to the Electrical and electronic engineering.This is the semister which learnt me how to go to castle age within 17 minutes and how to restart my fella's Computer when my game was over.May be am a dumb insulator no electricity passed into my mind all through the year.When coming to Vivas probably the funniest in my Life EDIC ( cant remember its full form realli).Sai phani kishore , Annayya and me The dumb dumber and dumbest headed for Viva regarding a cut and copy paste assignment.Soon a question was fired and every one sat silent.After a moment of thought, I answered the question. He just smiled and shot the another one. This time I was more enthusiastic and answered it. This time his smile widened and he shot the third one. Smiling faces encourage The tensed hearts as I feel was spontaneous this time so much that He leaned back, kept a file infront of his face, Laughed till he realised it was viva session and shoT the fourth one.Sai phani kishore noticing this pressed my hand to indicate not to open my gibberish mouth.I just removed his hand and answered and this time He realised we were completely idiots and asked to draw the diagram of PMOS- A figure which is evidently seen on cover page of text book and which is basis for the course. The outcome was shell shocked that he might have suffered with nervous breakdown ,loss of memory and mental chromo thrombo hyper neurosynesis(:D). Three of us drew it in three different ways that he forgot the question given to us for a moment.He asked us to leave and I thought he will give us a standing ovation. :D


4-2


Some courses develop passion. Some courses gather our attention. Some courses can create sensation. But No course on earth might have generated this much tension as ADVD.Living on the edge was what i felt when I was doing this course.My first tut almost got half of my mid sem marks . I cracked it with a double. All the remaining tuts were duck outs and The first assignment was a disaster.My first assignment was awarded -0.4 almost cutting off 10 percent of my valuale midsem total.Still continuing my glorious run, I bagged a Golden double in two tests.The misery continued when my second assignment was not evaluated.When i went to contact the IC Anrup Mithra, He just slammed saying "Tu koi ladaki ke sath bhag gayi ya koi ladaki ke sath so gayi I want assignment to be completed in time". I jus visualised suddenly adolf hitler with a well shaved moustache standing infront of me and executing me.High drama happened during third assignment and every one was awarded 14 marks and no sooner i saw precompre total, My score was around 19.Aaah!! u might have seen the tears in my eyes and U will surely remember will smith crying at the end of the movie pursuit of happiness. Finally I escaped NC and finished it with an E. Great people can end their carreers badly just as Don bradman scoring a duck in his last innings and I Making an E in my last Bits Exam. :D



5-2

Gals better skip this thing :D


This glorious semister for frendship has got so many you-tube moments. Thats y it requires special mention in My Bitsian Life. The dialy routine starts at 11:00 lazily and heading towards bogs with a brush. Mess was scheduled exactly at 11:30 am and wat followed mess was an amazing session of mohaa. The afternoon break contains pondering dc++ for exqusite stuff :D fighting in IP messenger Playing aoe or Watching a gud old Classic. The evening session starts with cricket succeded by mess and superceeded by a walk to remember to cnot and the midnight sessions are sometimes spent on cards or classics.The glorious moment to remember came during the end of the semister.Girls never invite me for dutch but this time a girl asked for treat. I threw all my underwares to dustbin while packing up things and finally I was left with a solitary one which is wat i was wearing then. Having decided to go to treat in a gud and clean way, I went to shop and bought two of them.To look observable, I went for haircut.Throwing off the old undy I Had hearty head bath and I entered the room to find my cell ringing. It was from that gal who asked me treat and lifted. In the meantime, I Searched for my new undy only To find them missing. I was shouting on the fone That i will be there in minute or two and Keepin my hand on cell's reciever I was shouting for my lost undies!! Aaah God!! I managed to go to treat Like a "gentleman". The treat ended and I bought again a new pair.Seeing my frends in cnot, I stayed back there and My frends unpacked them only to find them exposed barely on Noble's table.Having had great time in Bluemoon I suddenly realised that I missed something..mmmm not my heart, probably more than that My new undies cover. They were left unpacked on the table and every gal around them were laughing to hell. I blushing my self Collected them calmly and returned.Then I thought "Gentleman" wont prefer Blondies :D

5 comments:

Guru said...

sexy rasavu ra gucha... :)
what about the other sems..???

Unknown said...

Nice one kukkal...
Keep it up

Addanki

Pavan said...

kreech kreech kreech...
gucha gadi bitsian life dengi aaresindi...

assalu RK Mittal gurinchi raasindi chaduvutunte naaku navvu aagaledu...

5-2 scenelu paduko annayi...

Unknown said...

niddurapotunnavaaa .... kottadi raayi bey!!

siva said...

mana 5-1 gurinchi raayaledentraa....
raayi ra plz...seperate post lo raayi....