Thursday, August 28, 2008

My AOE Diary Chapter 4

The entire 5-1 rolled down do fast. I was offered a job in the company.The momen I entered The BITS i sensed a feel of ths game. But no old partners. Subbu was Buzy in doing his project.Sam opted for double sem and chandu lost intrest for some obscure reasons and Jammy was eager to play but he was too far to do that.Adding into the list was Kishore's Willingness to opt for double sem which made me deprived of my perfect partner. With puppy and addanki willing to play against artificial intelligence, Theeta and Buddy still to grow in the game, I decided to play My old game with new frends outside.Ofcourse I started as a noob to the world outside.Although I leant playing aoe, perfection is out of my scope and I needed practice.


All the day, it happened almost all the time was Looking into ipmessenger for aoe server information.I came to know more abou Neo, Even met him many times in this sem, But the man of the semister, for me is _IamRusher_ , name Bhooma.He started playing this game in underdog team last semister, I couldnt say that but their team was least of the favouites,but this sem he formed an invincible force to the team consisted of Neo and Ra.Many lessons were learnt in this sem , I recollect one game here, The game when I and some second yearite on one side i arena with babban and Bhooma as our opponents.Babban got franks and invaded my area with 8 castles meanwhile Bhooma boomed.I was almost clueless until my ally went to ruin 2 of them.This time something queer happened. Bhooma instead of attacking slinded every piece of shit o babban and resigned thus making him more powerful. Thus our team lost.It learnt me the frank castle attack and Booming tactic.


Recorded games were watched as often and I somehow found one of our good old recorded game.It was so boring but It mnade me to shift to good old memories.I even felt lonely for missing my partners in crime- kishore and sam.I even started playing 3 games a day with my wingies - I puppy addanki and theeta/ buddy and we enjoyed playing with computers. My practice gave me food and gold collected and units killed while puppy swept the stone and wood beyond ordinarE.Many Great moments were captured when kishore came to campus for a fortnight.3 games were played with my old foe and irrespective of results , I enjoyed those good old times.Finally when the end sem came, I hoped confidently that I will come to Bits to play aoe again and even I hoped as well I will play with my old foes again.


Feeling lonely in houses was not at all happened as Hamachi helped me and kishore to rise to our best playing 5 games of that kishore won 3 of them.Even jammy and theeta played two of them and after that, I even hoped to play more games in future putting into thought our good old days of yore back into the present Reality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one kukkal.. made me remember those moments