Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Aoe Diary

It all started in 3-2 When A tall Alien called Allan entered our wing.He Became close frend of us and his close frenship became more closer with his teachings of a new game called AOE to few of my wingies- Sam,Subbu and gln.I was least interested towards that game and People in my wing were playing with with ease. They said so many things before me and I wonder what words like Barracks , War Elephants ,Trade would matter for the game.Those days people knew only persian civilization.In that persian civilization, People only used War Elephants and Death Match was the starting Mode.As people say necessity is the mother of Invention, One day, Allan, Sam and Subb were playing 1 on 1 on 1 , all belonging to persian dynasty. When subbu and Allan Invaded Sam with war elephants, Sam, Gold less already, Went to produce gold less pikemen, which crushed these elepoants. That was our first learning AOE Lesson. When War Elephants invade keep harbielders.Days Passed and Puppy Joined the party.


Puppy was queer in saving resources till the end of match. After two hours of third graded epical battle, Puppy would come out of his room and say I have got 2 lakh wood , 1 lakh food 80 k gold and 8 k stone. Thats how it went. One day , Puppy
Experimented with Spanish.He made cannon galleons and released them on Buildings. They crushed Persians and from that day onwards Every one started using Spanish.Chandrasekhar was also one of the early starters but his name remained silent although he played well.My AOE entrance began one day when allan requested me to play for the absebse of Junta.Giving a thought to it would meant no wrong, as i thought then, Connected and tried to produce a single villager from towncentre. Hours passed and When I felt satisfied of producing a villager, An elephant from subbu came and started Beating My Town centre. Minutes after, It trampled My lonely Villager and A battle began between Allan and Subbu. When Subbu was about to surrender to Allan, He tried to save his last living villager.He took him past allan's army but A dog chased him and he was finally killed by a dog. Thus Subbu got defeated and Our team won.After the game, A huge recollection of


Suddenly Our Players one day got the feeling that they were experts of normal game and Kept Invisible map. When I saw that first, I don't know we have to explore to see what lies ahead. I wondered that the dark area was abyss and one who goes
into it will die.When I started Going to Imperial age , Juniors in my back wing, Taught me other basics which made me an equivalent to them. They told that Byzantine empire contain every stuff than Spanish and recommended me playing with That.
thus 2 or 3 people succeeded in doing So.The arena of Aoe now contained Half Spanish and half Byzantine with some old stubborn people still preferring Persians.We 6 people used to play great matches keeping 2 hard computers as enemies and found great difficulty in defeating them. One day we did it and 6 vs 2 hard was Achieved.



My First 1-1 Game with computer also came in this period only. I played 1 on 1 with a normal Comp then.The thing my eye caught ably was Bomabrd towers.With Great Difficulty, constructing around 30 bombard towers and after 2 hours of hard struggle, I somehow defeated Normal Comp.The Next Stage was well and good set with Hard.But Before that Chandrakiran Lost interest of the game and He somehow bid an emotional farewell To Aoe.Thus Our troop now consisted of I,Sam, Subbu, Allan and puppy.Unexplored map seemed funny to all of us and All of us felt It is the worst part of all to play with. So every Body started playing All visible mode.No sooner The end sem exams appeared.I waited for the bell to ring so that I can go out and play 1 game with normal computer.The sem ended like all the other sems but what I missed The most was my AOE.


The 4th year began after a very great Summer and new semister brought new friendships also.Old friends became even thicker with this and there were new joinies into the squad.Addanki srikanth,who was an expert with ships, Kumar anna and Jammy joined the Fight club. We used to play great games during night times, never cared for tuts and One Night When a game was happening , with Addanki subbu kumar and Allan on one team and I Sam jammy and chandu on the other. No action happened for 90minutes buta fter that, Allan's long swordsmen attacked mine. Sam came to my help with kumar still learning to go to castle age.There was firce battle on other side with subbu advancing with able help of addanki. The Game went on for hours.But all of a sudden, Subbu stopped attacking.People advanced further towrads Subbu's tc and Finally It was down to hell.After few minutes We came to know, Subbu Slept in the middle of a game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Puppy was queer in saving resources till the end of match."

Puppy is still the same !!!


"When Subbu was about to surrender to Allan, He tried to save his last living villager.He took him past allan's army but A dog chased him and he was finally killed by a dog"

LOL !!