Saturday, April 4, 2009

Me Myself and Mathematics



          After a long gap which i filled myself with many bitsian memories of my recent pilani visit, let me  give you  an old joke of mine in pictorial way

A gal is  --->




Goat kukka




Now Sorry to say that I gotto   start my blog with simple and serious Psychological state of my mind , 

We are trying to climb an oily tower of time  by ourselves all through the day without seeing a ladder of thought beside us. Some see it, use it and move through time eternally, immortally and Archimedes , newton  Einstein are of no exceptions. We cant imagine technology without them. What if Archimedes sat in the bath tub with a gal and a hole in it ? What if Newton slept under a Pumpkin tree instead of an apple? What if Einstien was handsome enough to flirt with Rita Haysworth in Hollywod ? We are not living man. We are just mastrubating with time for a momentous orgasm of happiness.

Dont expect the same seriousness all the while. I wanted to say My experiences with mathematics teachers in my school, College and in BITS pilani. Just move your eyes down

They all say maths is the queen of all sciences but I hated mathematics since my childage.Me and numbers never go together. My marks in Maths always are poor. They always have the shape of

X2+y2 = constant 

Its all like  Short ball to Ganguly, Nadal to Federer, Balayya to Humans and Mathematics to Gucha. 

 In my tuition,  I was taught maths by a man with horrendous squint eyes. Its like looking africa and seeing Asia.I always concentrated on what angle his head should be If he wanted to look at me. I neither figured his Head eye coordination  nor the maths he taught dialy even for today.In school, Maths teacher is BJP (Bhoomiki Janedu Podavu). You can see her hand writing on blackboard but not the person.  

In intermediate Some north-east guy taught  us mathematics.I hated his chinky face. especially the eyes of his and his brothers- korean chinese and nepal people. God has shown so much variety in this world in creating people but he lacked that in creating their faces. May be the deadline for face creation is neared and he simply cut copied and pasted each face to every one of them like all bitsians do. Even God might be  also a BITSAA senior member. I always slept in the last bench during his class  dreaming of the nurses that were there beside my campus.


I didnt find any difference in BITS pilani during maths class. Devi prasad tries to proove how 1+1=2 all through the sem. M.Ganesh whispers wat ever he knows in the ear of black board. Virender sehwag, Psingh and T.N.Express are running fast always and ever. Balram Dubey is like a thin flag pole-I always wantd to write a letter to his wife asking her to feed him chawanprash daily.I used to attend B.K.Mishra class as it contained most femine population. All through the class I began to analyze the structures of different gals sitting in the class using Engineering graphics. (Aanalysis of Structures Using Engineering Graphics)

But for every bitsian gal  top view front view and side view are same





You know what structure those views will give
Most of the gals in my batch are UGOs --> Ugliest Ghoting Objects. They all deserve to be having OSCARS

O -- Oily skin
S-- Stinking dress
C--Cylindrical bodies
A--Annoying Tone
R--Rubbish Face
S--Stupidest Brains


I always come out of BKM class finding that there are 20 regularly coming cylinders 6 coming twice a week and a few coming before the day of exam.

Thats it for now.  If i encounter any mathematics professors in future, I ll update this topic for sure. My eyes are feeling drowsy now. I gotto sleep. Cya Soon.

12 comments:

RaghavaSriram Vangala c/o mAc-Ninjas said...

Gucha's blog .. is like a hell for gals.. even if he writes on politics or religion, he dedicates one para for gals, esp bitsians..
11 @ UGO's and OSCARS..
Ee post chadivina prati bitsin ammayi starts laughing thinking that this post doesn't include her... and its about other cylindrical bitsians.

NEO said...

papam BITS ammyilu....enti gucha idi ani adigithe maa batch cylinders anthe ra babu ani annadu
migilina batch valla sangate cheppakarle ...gucha ki manchi relations unnayi ga...

ponile gucha spare them


PS: see other comments also :D

Nagaraju K said...

baboiiiiiiii
eppudu ilanti postlu choodaledu ra nayana... aa creativity ki joharlu..UGOs ata OSCARS ata.. inkokati "looking africa and seeing asia"...ila ennenno..
gud going gucha... :)

theeta357 said...

GB.lu GB.lu pondy'lu chuste ilanti post le raastav..aina baagundi..EG di baagundii.. :D

unconditional said...

I got one perspective when i read ur post and another when i read ur comments,i can slightly figure out ur state of mind.But yet charan ga maintain the status quo sydney sheldon type inspirational introdoction parah wow!!!
bandi maaa

Tejo Karthik said...

You described more about feminine population (galz and nurses!) than your math professors!! You should've mentioned the course names so that bitsian girls reading this post would love to identify themselves with those 20!!! :P

Uttam said...

anta bavundi...aa front view top view pichi keka...nee bhaavanni manchi ga vyaktaparichav...bitisan gals deserve it!!! :D

goalless said...

haha nice one gucha...abt profs and EG view of gals is too good..keep going..

Anonymous said...

Too much dude!!!...I wonder if you have turned Gay after those 5 years if I go by your way of life in BITS!!...Lolzzzz....Just kidding!..:)

krishnaaditya said...

arei item...
pumpkins chetlaku kaayavu ra

warrior_x said...

come on gucha.. dont include koreans with chinese...

Shwetha DC said...

I liked it Gucha...you are so funny....Keep it up..