Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Utopia , My India

It was August 15th. The Red Letter Day in Indian History.When am hearing Vandematharam, There was a feeling of highest esteem.A feeling of Pride ran through my blood, Tears of ecstasy rolled down my Eyes.After hearing That, I sat idle. Imagination is Idle man's Busy Profession as they say,involuntarily spilled My thoughts on My India.


I imagined India with Streets as tidy as a well polished crystal glass With Slums a vison of rarity.

I imagined India with Wealth equally Distributed among rich and poor and poverty is just once in blue moon thing.

I imagined India with people never dying of starvation with good clothing and Were having Proper Shelter.

I imagined India with Green fields and Bright industries both receiving Equal Importance

I imagined India with People well educated and Employed and More eager to serve for the country

I Imagined India with Leaders Born as if just to serve people in quicker and efficient means

I Imagined India With No corruption and The word Bribe was considered Eighth Greatest Sin of Satin.

I Imagined India with Highest intellectuals Venerated by the people for all ages

I Imagined India with People who believe in One's own self Confidence and Recommendation as a Crime

I Imagined India with Hospitals, whose heart is higher, broader and kinder to every class in Country

I Imagined India with a single Religion called Humanity considering ,Reservation a matter of Talent but not caste.

I Imagined India with Education becoming a proper Primary need Beside Food Clothing and shelter

I Imagined India with Unification of Rivers and agriculture flourishing independent of monsoons

I Imagined India with People of Compassion to serve the country and their fellowmen Before Thinking about themselves

I Imagined India With An army much Mightier to Destroy the world yet Becoming a Beacon of Global Peace

I Imagined India with awe veneration like a Fluorescent Glow from Never Dying Star, A chandelier For Every Country On Earth


After Flying in My Utopia, I came to my reality and Just slept Calmly with tears still in the brink.

4 comments:

CodeNameV said...

Very good. Very deep. Yet every body knows your imagination might just remain an imagination after all. The reason - your imagination calls for perfection. Even during vedic times, bharath was not perfect. There were thieves even then. There was betrayal of the guru, betrayal of the mother land, betrayal of self even then!! That is the reason why the vedas called for the establishment of dharma for a well balanced society.

Dharma says that "when your neighbour is dieing of hunger, it is your dharma to help him", "when the neighbouring kingdom is suffering worst drought, it is your dharma as a king to help the neighbouring kingdom", "as a teacher it is your dharma to impart education to the one who seeks it without asking for a reward", "it is your dharma as a doctor to treat the dieing, whatever his social status is", "it is your dharma as a human being to show respect to the other living beings", "it is your dharma as a farmer to sweat it out and farm for the welfare of others in the society". It is on the basis of these principles that the society had been divided. Every varna had its own importance. Malfunctioning or disfuntioning of one varna meant doom for the others. It was intended to be preserved by us but ignorance they say is darker than a black-hole!!! It divided the society even further and created untouchables and ati-sudhras, who were never mentioned in the Varna system. Even though the stalwarts like Sri Adi Shankaracharya tried to unite the society on the basis of new philosophies like the Advaitha, ignorance was far too embedded into the society by then. Unfortunately, today it is highly impossible to run a society on the basis of Dharma itself, because the difference between Karma and Dharma has been long forgotten by man kind!!

In Kaliyuga they say, dharma walks on only one leg, for it has lost one leg in each of satya yuga, thretha yuga and dwapara yuga. The death of dharma is seen in the form of religious bigotry, selfishness, abuse to the mother nature, lives run on desires, cheating, inequality, terror, murders, attrocities etc!!! I am sorry my friend, your imagination will, I am afraid, remain imagination. It will take Lord Sri Maha Vishnu to finally descend down to Earth in the Kalki avatara to reload the Matrix of Life for Dharma to be re-established and thus start a new cycle of the four maha yugas!!!
refer for an explanation of cycle of reload of Matrix of Life:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga

Shanthan said...

Sarma babaiah .....comment ani raasi... oka blog raasaavu kada !!! anyways it was really worth reading it .. how r u and how r people at Infineon ??

best years of our lives said...

shanthan eppudu join avtunnav ?

krishnaaditya said...

arey, konda nayala.
4:00am ki blogging enti ra?