Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The School Memories of Bewarse Blogger

I visited my School during my last visit to anantapur.. Tears Just rolled remembering the goodold school days.. It opened My School Memories...


Our School Guild of Service English Medium School ......

The teaching staff comprises of the most elite chain smokers ever on earth. One used to chew pan parag 26 hours a day. Telugu was taught in English... and English is taught in some other heavenly language... Mathe teacher is cute... never heard of her teaching ..Biology sir is pan parag addict...just closing our nose all the class..Social sir used to say 10 "ok" in a minute.. PT sir flirts more.. He gets his Physical training ... Physics madam is very old..Every one respected her...Hindhi teacher always speaks in Hindi.. I never undrestand what she is talking there ...


Relationships with gals was also bad. Our school used to be a girls high school before reservations for boys was allowed. Every place will ve 33 % reservation for gals but our school got 33% for guys. so there were 15 boys and 30 gals...Guys should feel gals as sisters (Few of the gals were exception ;) ).When a Guy talks to a gal, Its considered sin.He made a big blunder. He ll be treated as Satan.Hell!! the school got entire femine domination .... Notes were dictated by gals ... Class leaders were gals... Those who get stick to teachers were gals ...God!!! Its like 15 jews in the middle of 30 hitlers...


Exams Time gets a new scare to me becoz of Hindi and Social....

Hindi... It even shakes fear down my spine when I type "The one whose name must not be mentioned" here.. From stone to shit, As they say everythign down the earth bear gender.Half of my marks ll be gone due to attributing female gender to shit and male gender to cow ...

Social is the worst subject after Hindi for me in my school days and it took a lion share of my memory to remember names of russian cities. 80 percent of russian cities will have 80 percent of english alphabet and in that word around 40 percent of the letters are silent.Shit man!! y do people invent silent letters .. why cant they write knife as nife ?? wat the hell that K is doing there ?? God only knows.

When Paper is given , Every question , First two lines irrespective of question, I start with

India is a coutry of different languages,climatic conditions, cultures ,and traditions. Hence We call it as Sub Continent.

Then I look for what he asked exactly. Then I look for the people beside and behind me. We have to maintain nice and clean relationship with Exam neighbours.When Exam neighbours also dont cooperate, Gas Pumping ll be inititated. In my opinion, Aerated Answer bear more content than Correct answers. What say you doodes ??


Question papers leakage was one of our Good habits those days and social paper bore more demand.Even Map poiniting became tuff task. many of my elite frends used to point himalayas in bay of bengal!!.. Himalayas is a mountain man .. u cant keep it in the middle of an ocean... and the remaining used to point delhi near bangalore and chennai beyond pakistan... (wow in such case illads need visa to enter india :) ) and ganges flow through anantapur. Even My social sir mite have dropped into coma seeing such great indian exploration...

But when Question papers were changed in last minute , poetry flows through papers...

Andaman is a greatplace. It has various sects of people. Many cinema shootings took place in andaman. Its an Island!!

2 marks question 4 points ..


Such memories still be caged in my heart ... Some times Lonliness opens the lock of the cage... Memories flow as Blogs and Blogs some times get lengthy with memories. Lengthy Blogs make people Bored of reading and I think I have to stop Dreaming now and Have 2 Fix the Bug assigned to me...

18 comments:

siva said...

Piognant post this is... although u told us the same meny a time ... i still can smell the fresh blood in it...love you gucha...

krishnaaditya said...

bagundhi ra.
"26 hours a day", "15 jews in the middle of 30 hitlers".... ee two usages keka unnai.

NEO said...

if the content is interesting as in this case, however long the blog may be it'll seem to be very short....

AVINASH said...

ayina appatike nuvvu settled kadanna.. malla enduku neeku gals??.... Kaama kakruthi antaru deenee...

subbu said...

avnu ra baabu.. map pointing KEKA..
chennai in pakistan. :D

Karthik said...

All Guild of service school students should read it.. at least to find out what they miss now..mana school lo boys ki reservation anna concept keka..

Pavan said...

gucha gadi school days expect chesinattu gane bhayankaram gaa unnayi...:)

concentration camp nunchi vidudalaina saranardhi media ki vivarnchi nattu gucha school visheshalu varninchadu...:P

thoroughly refreshing post...

Pavan said...

valla chain smokers and pan parag munchers :P eee post chuste emavvutaro... :)

Anonymous said...

endhi. gals r not soo bad too... ;) good blog...ayina... edho jail ani feel avthunnav.. u got committed by then rt... nuvvu too much...enni ammayilu kavali brother....

Hemanth Kumar said...

@Gucha...Brilliant post dude..I can't imagine the state of being in such a "girl-dominated" school...although I guess you have many more tales to tell on that aspect...;)...Keep writing!..:)

Tejo Karthik said...

Aah there comes a nostalgic post again :) Enjoyed reading it....frankly it did remind me of my school days too...
I was bad at hindi...hehe gender for shit and cow?! LOLzz...this is what I used to think (I do think about it now too...!!)But, social was my favv :)
Keep such posts flowing in... :)

PS:
If you don't call it plagiarism...I am half way through my school days blog...!! Would you mind if I post it after its completion?? :)

keerthan said...

Hey Nice man its too good ...adi gadu cheppina rendu statements nijangane katti...kani alanti girl dominated school lo ela unnav ra babu great

siva said...

mallee mallee chdivaa raa.... thega nacchesindi..... asalu eeroju ee post mug up chesukoni intiki pothaaa.... thanks ra gucha... kallalo neellu kuda vacchai koddi sepu.....

love you said...

hadaavidiga raasaavu.........

inka koncham alochinchi raasi vuntey inka keka vundeydhi.......

Rating:***

Unknown said...

bagundhi..English lo silent letters ni thitina theru adhbutham. peda ga avthundhi ana bayam tho mari chinna ga muginchavuu

శ్రీధర్ రెడ్డి said...

Naa rating 6/10

sreedhar said...

naa rating 8/10.gud one gucha.d thing which u said 33% reservation for boys should read by every one form our school. I support u in this matter in this ladies dominated world.but even i also remembered all of our friends by this one.I think u have forgotten our matches n games in school ra!!!



but any how its really gud ra guchaa

harish joshi said...

Awesome Gucha...U really have the powerful art of expressing the ideas into words...Enjoyed a lot..