Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A little house called Miedo

This is not intended to target any one... please take it in gud spirit



Gud Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

There existed somewhere over the rainbow, a nice little country. I want to take you a nice tour to this queer land which always boasts on her freedom tradition and cultures.There is one ticket left on the magic carpet and i will be glad if the reader accompany me for a nice ride...

Reader are you ready ....

Reader : Yes I am

There is a house in Meido, with water on 3 sides and hills on one side. Nice landscape, If you see from space isnt it reader, Let us peek into it.


Aunt (an azetic orgin higly sophesticated lady):
My Jesus!!! What happened to your head

Boy : Neighbours took it aunt azetic.

Aunt : Enough is Enough.Come with me . Let us have serious talks with them.


Meanwhile, outside, Neighbors are training thei children to play Bowling with that head


Aunt : Can you give us the head back

Neighbour : where I didn see any head there

Aunt : The head you are holding idiot. Give it Back

Neighbour : Head ??!! Which one ? I didn have any head of yours. I have one and its mine.I didn claim to take away any head of yours.

Aunty : Accept the truth that You have roobed our head.. Or else you will be seriously in trouble.

Neighbour (holding the boy's head): i claim i dont have any head of yours. Now go. I ll say to you when I remember myself of stealing your boy's head.

Aunt to child : Never worry child. We will go to your uncle sherrif who is strong and fight for our cause.

Aunt and the child goes to uncle sheriff but they find him upset.

Aunt : whats the matter uncle ??
Sherrif : A guy from your neighbours escaped today infront of my eyes just biting my hand
Child: Why dont you shoot him Sir ??
Sheriff : We were always given water guns aunt azetic. They are neither powerful nor useful. They look funny .
Aunt : Why cant you go and catch him then ??
Sherrif : He fled across the border in a boat ??
Child : Boat ??!! You must be joking Sir ...Your brother there will catch him
Sheriff: My brother ... aahhh A costal Guard.. Movie Buff!!! He might be seeing The Seventh Seal Seventh time now..He watches mvuis and never watches those who come and go off shore

Aunt: Dear old Sheriff.. We cant let you further in trouble, Come on child, Lets go to grand pa directly

Child : Grand pa was always idle at home. Yet he thinks he is too buzy.I think its bad idea to ask him.




Aunt : Never mind child.Lets make a try . Grand pa the neighbours have taken our child's head . You must do something.

Grand pa : Cant you see i am very buzy here standing all the day idle . I am the only giu who is taking care of every thing at home. I cant leave the Home I am Home minister .

Child : Grand pa .....

Grand pa : Shut up and get lost... I gotto stand idle...


Have you seen mate ... The head of Home not even saving Boy's head from their neighbours....Its his head mate. He has every right to take it... Now lets see where the boy is heading ..aahhhh finally to the father of the house.The prime person.

Child : Father, He is a meek person. Always when he is about to talk, His mother-in-law , that widow from west,comes into picture.

Aunt : There is no wrong in trying My child. Lets ask your father this


Aunt : Can you see the plight of your son ??

Son : Father My head... Come lets fight the neighbours


Father : Mother-in law says Not the right time buddy

Son : But father, Those people were pestering us for the past 50 years. Do some thing

Father : Not the right time son. Mother in law says that.

Damn it!!! A noble person who always have his head but soul and body of his mother-in-law!!!!!





Me (The writer) : Did you see such a strange family ?? Body living without head!! and Family members not helping the child...

Reader : Ohh!!!! I dont understand Why. I also dont understand why this house is named as Meidos


Me: Meidos means fear. The people in the house are living in fear. They eat in fear, They leave in fear. A fear that the peace which is now as you see in this country might be damaged. The people are living in fear to make the entire world live in peace.

Reader : The Houses in this area must unite. They must have to do something against such illiterate neighbours. Life, Land and Freedom are Given by god. Nobody cant take away from Us. They are everyman's Birth rights. People in the house Miedo come out of fear and fight. Grandpa enough of standing busily idle. Come save your Grand child. Father never hear your mother-in-law. Unite every one. Its the High time now!!